Life happens, it really does. Sometimes we get dealt a hand that absolutely breaks us, and we wonder can we really go on? Is there even any point in doing so.
Here are a couple of tips to help you put yourself back together again and forge ahead like the warrior you are.
- Surround yourself with good friends. You know, the kind, the ones that stick with you through thick and thin.
- Count your blessings, because the truth is that no matter how bad it is there is always something you can find to be thankful for.
- Know that it could have been worse. Sometimes when hard things happen it just takes hearing someone else’s story to make you come to the realisation that whilst your situation is indeed difficult, there is someone somewhere that has had it worse.
- Remember that if you make it through, and even, I dare say sometimes as your going through. You are now uniquely positioned to support or transition others on their journey through difficult times. Your pain WILL have a purpose if you let it.
- It is not necessarily anything that you did, or did not do. Life just sometimes happens.
- What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger. Strength, courage and character are always birthed in, and through adversity.
- Nothing comes to stay, at some stage it will end or pass. Keep this in mind and keep looking, expecting, and reaching for the light at the end of the tunnel.
- Remember that there is really nothing new under the sun. Someone somewhere on this planet earth has been through what you are going through and has come through. You can too.
I am rooting for you, and what is even more important is that a Supreme Being outside the dimension of this time and space is too.
Do not hesitate to call if you need someone to talk to, or if you just want us to look at each of these points a little deeper.
YOU ARE GOING TO BE OKAY.